KEY POWER SUPPLY ADVANTAGES OF HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 65
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically adjusts the gas pressure according to cutting mode and torch lead length for optimal performance.
- Boost Conditioner™ circuit (on CSA models) improves performance on low-line voltage, motor generators, and fluctuating input power.
- FastConnect™ torches, optional CNC interface, and four work lead styles increase versatility for handheld and mechanized use.
- Simplified control panel with LCD screen for easy operation.
KEY TORCH ADVANTAGES OF HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 65
- 15° and 75° Duramax™ series hand torches enable operators to easily select the right tool for the job. The handle is more heat resistant and performs at least five times longer in high-impact tests than previous torches.
- Standard and short-barreled Duramax series machine torches are available, allowing a wide variety of mechanized applications with X-Y tables, track systems, pipe and robotic cutting systems.
- Conical Flow™ nozzle increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross.
- Patent-pending shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.