KEY POWER SUPPLY ADVANTAGES OF MECHANIZED HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 85
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically adjusts the gas pressure according to cutting mode and torch lead length for optimal performance.
- Boost Conditioner™ circuit (on CSA models) improves performance on low-line voltage, motor generators, and fluctuating input power.
- FastConnect™ torches, optional CNC interface, and four work lead styles increase versatility for handheld and mechanized use.
- Simplified control panel with LCD screen for easy operation.
KEY TORCH ADVANTAGES OF HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 85
- 15° and 75° Duramax™ series hand torches enable operators to easily select the right tool for the job. The handle is more heat resistant and performs at least five times longer in high impact tests than previous torches.
- Standard and short-barreled Duramax series machine torches allow a wide variety of mechanized applications with X-Y tables, track systems, pipe and robotic cutting systems.
- Conical Flow™ nozzle increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with minimal dross.
- Patent-pending shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.